Here is how it works in short:
1. You book a ceremony.
2. You choose from the options below which ceremony exactly you would like. (You can consult with us if needed)
3. You send your birth details to us.
4. Based on your horoscope, we will chose the most auspicious moment for the ceremony to be performed fo you.
5. We send you an email with the time of your ceremony and an access link for the live stream.
6. The ceremony is performed for you and you can watch it on a live stream. ( The effects take place, also if you do not watch it).
7. If you booked the 48 day Yantra process, it will be initiated after the ceremony (is explained below).
8. We will send you the Prasad (blessed objects) of the ceremony by mail to a location of your choice (no extra shipping costs).
9. Rejoice and enjoy the effects of the ceremony in your life.
What is the 48 day Yantra Puja (Ritual)
During the 48 day Yantra Puja, the mantra used during the fire ceremony, will be written on a small copper Yantra.
After the initial fire ceremony, this Yantra will be continuously energised for 48 days through a complex procedure, which includes daily chanting of Mantras and other ceremonial steps, that are described in the Vedas. In the end of the 48 day process, the small copper Yantra is rolled up and inserted into a small silver talisman.
Then all the acquired energies are locked into the talisman.
It is then shipped to you by mail. You are invited to wear this talisman from now on, directly on your skin, to continuously absorb the high energies were invoked to charge the talisman. This will continuously bless your own energies field and gradually raise its vibration.
Mangala Gauri Homa
Goddess Mangala Gauri is an incarnation of the Shakti.
This ceremony is performed to gain the blessing of the goddess Mangala Gauri which favours women and her family with happiness.
She erases life problems and negativity, invites auspiciousness and blessed the woman with a happy, peaceful and content life.
Mangala Gauri Mantra:
Patinm Manorama Dehi manovrattaanusirinnim
Tarnim durgasansara sagarasya kulobradyavam
Baneshi Homa invites the blessings of the Deity Parvati.
She is the goddess of fertility, love, beauty, marriage, children, and devotion.
This Homa helps to overcome karmic and astrological obstacles that might cause a delay in marriage and also helps to overcome conflicts in marriage life.
- Removal of Obstacles that cause a delay in marriage or finding a long term partner
- secret -
Uma Maheshwari Homa
This Homa invites the blessing of the eternal divine couple Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Uma Maheswari Homa is performed to ensure harmony in relationships, settle disagreements and strengthen the bond of the couple.
It helps to solve issues and also to strengthen an existing harmonious relationship.
Uma Maheshwari Mantra:
Ekavaktram Trinetraam cha Mahadevim Chaturbhujaam
Jatamakuta Samyukthaam Shukla Varnaam Sushobithaam
Varad Abhaya Hasta Twam Mriga Dan Gajadharini
Vrushavaha Sararoodaam Vandhe Maheshwarim Subhaam.
Bhuvaneswari is an incarnation of the goddess Shakti. She is considered the ruler of the world. She is a symbol of universal energy and is shielding people from various problems.
She is symbolised as holding the Angusam or the elephant goad and a noose in another hand, while she is showering blessing on her devotees.
This Homa invokes peace, health, wealth and prosperity in a home.
It can also help to remove obstacles, give more courage, confidence, sensitivity and a sense or emotional maturity.
Om Hreem Shreem Kleem
Aim Saumh Kreem Hum Hreem Hreem
Katyayani is an emanation of Dvei, who appears with 4 arms and 3 eyes, to fulfil the wishes of her devotees. According to the ancient Vedic texts, she is resolving the problems of girls and young women, who are about to enter marriage.
This fire ceremony is performed to remove all obstacles when entering into marriage.
Om Katyayani Mahamaye Mahayoginyadhisvari
Nandgopasut Devi Patim Me Kuru Te Namah
Besides the mentioned Homas, there are many other rituals, that can be performed to invoke Love and support relationships.
We recommend to schedule a session with our Vedic Astrologer to find out which is the most beneficial in your case.